RAIN OR SHINE
June 21 – July 15, 2017
Selling for the Malone Estate
FURNITURE, GLASSWARE, ESTATE CONTENTS, COINS, JEWELRY
Auctioneer’s Comment: Bid from your device, wherever you are, with no buyers premium or hidden fees.
Everything Sells Absolute, Regardless Of Price!
Preview Tuesday, July 11, 2017, from 8:00 – 11:00 am.
Pickup date will be on July 17, 2017, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at Ridgely Auction & Realty, 1715 Parker Store Rd, Cedar Grove, TN.
Lot #512 - 1847 Rogers Bros. Silverplate Flatware
- 8 Dinner Forks;
- 8 Salad Forks;
- 8 Tea Spoons;
- 8 Soup Spoons;
- 8 Dinner Knives;
- 16 Spoons;
- 2 Serving Spoons;
- 1 Sugar Spoon; and
- 1 Butter Knife.
Lot #538 - Barber Quarters, Half Dollars and More
- Two 1928 Red Seal 2 Dollar Bills;
- 1903, 1904 & 1899 Barber Quarters;
- 1936 & 1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollars;
- 1963 Half Dollar;
- 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar;
- 1960 Uncirculated Franklin Half Dollar;
- Bicentennial Eisenhower Dollar, 1776;
- 1940-50s Silver Quarters;
- 2000 Sacagawea Dollar;
- 1789 Denver Mint;
- Five Susan B Anthony 1979 Dollars.
Lot #546 - 14K Yellow Gold Ribbed Ring with 5 Charms
- 14K Yellow Gold Ribbed Ring with 5 Charms: Gold Heart and Star; Heart- Shaped Amethyst; Round Citrine; and Oval Light Blue Topaz (#312).
Lot #548 - 14K Yellow Gold Rope Chain With Maple Leaf Coin
- 18″ 14K yellow gold 2 mm rope chain with maple leaf coin set in black enamel inside a bezel rope coin mounting, Very Nice (#499).
Lot #550 - Vintage Pyrex, McCoy and Texas Ware
- Vintage Pyrex 4 qt Mixing Cup;
- McCoy #10 Ovenware, Pink and Blue Strip, chip on bottom and half crack on rim;
- Texas Ware 2 qt Mixing Bowl.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Terms and Conditions
- All items sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” All sales are final.
- Auction company believes descriptions are accurate, but in no way guarantees or warranties descriptions or items.
- BIDDER INSPECTION IS ENCOURAGED PRIOR TO BIDDING!
- By placing a bid, bidder signifies and agrees that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them and accept them “AS IS”.
- Auction company reserves the right to reject any bid at their discretion.
- Pick up and/or shipping of items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. All items are left at sale location and are the sole responsibility of the buyer and must be removed within 48 hours.
- Auction company is in no way responsible for shipping, storage, or disposition of purchased items. All transport and storage of items are made at buyer’s expenses.
- Auction company reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction due to system failures.
- All legal proceedings if any disputes shall be governed by Tennessee state law.
- Auction company is acting as agent only.
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
|Bid Amount||Bid Increment|
|0.00 – 95.00||5.00 USD|
|95.01 – 975.00||25.00 USD|
|975.01 – 9,750.00||250.00 USD|
|9,750.01 – 97,500.00||2,500.00 USD|
|97,500.01 – 9,999,999.99||10,000.00 USD|
Payment Terms: Within 48 hours, payment must be made in one of the following ways:
- In Person: deliver cash, cashiers check, personal or business check with proper bank letter guaranteeing funds. All payments must be delivered to 1715 Parker Store Road, Cedar Grove, TN between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Wire Transfer to Ridgely Auction and Realty. Call office at 731-987-2847 for transfer information. Buyer will pay any and all wiring fees from both banks.
- Overnight: FedEx or UPS delivery is acceptable so long as delivery occurs within 48 business hours.
PICKUP DAY will be July 17, 2017 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Pick up and/or shipping of items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. All items are left at sale
location and are the sole responsibility of the buyer and must be removed within 48 hours.
- Auction company is in no way responsible for shipping, storage, or disposition of purchased items.
- All transport and storage of items are made at buyer’s expenses.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213