ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Underway NOW – Auction Ends Monday, January 20, 2020, at 7:00 pm
Location:5590 Main St E, Trezevant, TN 38258
Selling for Rogers Family, Downsizing Estate.
FABULOUS CONTENTS, ANTIQUES, DECOR, COLLECTIBLES
Use numbers or “Next” beneath gallery to scroll through photos, or click any photo for a pop-up gallery. If you do not see photos beneath the gallery heading, please refresh your browser.
Must-see Fabulous Contents - 158 Lots
Lot 1 – Large Cottage Picture 36″ X 46″
Lot 2 – Ironstone Santa Pitcher And Mugs /1959 Molt Howard
Lot 3 – St John’S Stained Maple Dry Sink – Cadillac Mi
Lot 5 – Beautiful Tiger Oak Table – 5 Legs 74″ X 74″
Lot 5a – 6 Reproduction Chippendale Style Charirs -Carved K
Lot 6 – Very Nice Cherry Finish Leaded Glass Showcase- Sli
Lot 7 – Great Oak Calendar Clock – Possibly Rosewood
Lot 8 – Iron – Tall Vase With Cotton Arrangement
Lot 9 – Set Of 4 Matted Biotonical Fruit Pictures 21 X 25
Lot 10 – Iron And Tin Wall Shelf With Tin Vase Arrangement
Lot 11 – Art Deco / Bakelite Handles Coffeepot And Tray
Lot 12 – Pioneer Women 3 Teir Tidbit Server
Lot 13 – Johnson Brothers Eng. Platter / Plates And Turkey
Lot 14 – Royal Winton By Grimwades – Approx. 96 Pcs
Lot 15 – Snow Globe Collection And Alamo Figure
Lot 16 – Vintage Toy Metal Car And Truck Collection – Toots
Lot 17 – Shelf Of 4 Cup/ Saucers – Royal Albert/ Colcough
Lot 19 – Vintage Decade Of Pittsburg Drink Can – Minature L
Lot 20 – Vintage Shaving Brushes And Mugs – Old Spice
Lot 21 – 2 Old L&N Railroad Locks – No Keys
Lot 22 – Tooled Leather Train Wallet – L&N 1957 Safety Rule
Lot 23 – Mickey Mouse Pocket Watch Set – Original Box
Lot 24 – Very Old N.N.Hill Brass Co. Toy Horse And Cart
Lot 25 – Great Smokey Mts. Stone Mini Whiskey Jug / Hatfiel
Lot 26 – Carved Water Buffalo Ash Tray And Square Nail Art
Lot 27 – New Orleans Sewage And Water Board Wall Plaque
Lot 28 – Cedar Box Full – Rock Collection – Abalone Shell
Lot 29 – Shoney’S Big Boy Figure
Lot 31 – Vintage Cars And Trucks – Hotwheels Mostly
Lot 32 – Beautiful Large Centerpiece Arrangement
Lot 33 – Japan Violets Cup And Party Trays – 2 Cups 3 Trays
Lot 34 – Japan Roses Cups And Party Trays – 3 Each
Lot 35 – Whie Matelasse Coverlet – Full Size
Lot 36 – Set Of Noritake China – Rose Pattern 70pcs
Lot 37 – Christmas And Easter Elf On Shelf Misc.
Lot 38 – Play Dough Sets
Lot 39 – Very Nice Oak Stand With Doors And Shelf
Lot 40 – Zenith 50″ Flatscreen Tv – Plasma With Remote
Lot 41 – Vintage Style Brass Fan Fire Screen
Lot 42 – Old C.S. And O. Railroad Lantern – Adams West L Co
Lot 43 – Delta Powerlite Lantern
Lot 44 – Very Unusal Old Iron Shelf Clock With Abolone
Lot 45 – Memory Music Box – Angel Dove Figurine And Candle
Lot 46 – Old Coal Skuttle – Brass Stand
Lot 47 – Vintage Oil Lamp
Lot 48 – Very Nice Metal Console Table
Lot 50 – Pretty Bird Table Lamp
Lot 51 – Nice 3 Teir Round Table – Walnut Finish- Few Scrat
Lot 52 – Beautiful Oval Walnut Glass Top With Inset Design
Lot 53 – Old Telegraph Signal Box – Elidric Mfg
Lot 54 – Vintage Books 2 Old Hymnals 1916 -1889- 1939 Catal
Lot 55 – 1902 Sears Roebuck Catalog – Reprint
Lot 56 – Very Nice Cherry Finish Sq End Table With Carving
Lot 58 – Very Nice Brown Nailhead Tweed Sectional By Mayo
Lot 59 – Large Framed Matted Forrest Deer Picture 36 X 41
Lot 60 – Nice Pair Of Scounces -Metal 22″ With Candles
Lot 61 – Very Nice Cherry Finish Sq Table With Carving
Lot 63 – Scripture Plate And Candle Stick
Lot 64 – Broyhill Cherry Finish 3 Drawer Chest – Very Nice
Lot 65 – Nice Vintage Wagon Wheel Roses Lamp – Double Glass
Lot 67 – 1800’S Beautiful Renaissance Revival High Back Bed
Lot 68 – Block Style Pastel Colors Quilt And Shams
Lot 69 – Yard Log Picture Frame – No Photos
Lot 70 – Victorian Oak 4 Drawer Chest – Wishbone Mirror
Lot 71 – Framed And Matted Katies Garden Picture 26″ X 21″
Lot 72 – Nice Old Electrified Straton #2 Lantern
Lot 73 – Collection Of 4 Vintage Books
Lot 74 – Rock Collection 7 Pcs
Lot 75 – Staight Razor With Box – Red Injun
Lot 76 – Iron Victorian Stylr Frame And Bottle Collection
Lot 77 – 1800’S Red Stained Oak Break Down Dbl Door Wardrob
Lot 78 – 3pc Candle Set And Painted Egg On Stand
Lot 79 – Nice Old Oak Shelf Clock – Gold Gilded Glass
Lot 80 – Vintage Rca Victor Table Top Radio – Untested
Lot 81 – Pair Of Vintage Ceramic Poodles Unmarked 6 1/2″ T
Lot 82 – 1800’S Beautiful Renaissance Revival Marble Top 4d
Lot 84 – Gold Frame Mirror – 23″ X 28″
Lot 85 – Kirklands Labatory Scene Print 16″ X 19″
Lot 86 – Old Wood Picture Frame
Lot 88 – Primitave 2 Teir Stand – Looks Homemade
Lot 89 – Amber Glass Pineapple Table Lamp
Lot 90 – Tall Twin Bunk Bed Set With Ladder
Lot 91 – Collection Of Stuffed Animals – Elmo. Pooh And Bea
Lot 93 – Old Break Down Dbl Door Wardrobe – 2 Drawers
Lot 94 – Country Roads Rug And Toys
Lot 95 – Fishing Bait Wall Decor
Lot 97 – Lego Storage Table And Stool- With Legos
Lot 98 – Thomas And Friends Table
Lot 99 – Mission Style Pine Desk
Lot 100 – Oak Press Back Chair – Needle Point Seat
Lot 102 – Vintage Old Enamel Gleason Sign – Mounted On Orig
Lot 105 – 2 Carroll Co And Mckenzie History Books
Lot 106 – Sharp Roku Tv Flatscreen – 43″ Dom 2015 With Mount
Lot 107 – Vintage Gold Frame Large Mirror – 44 X 34
Lot 108 – Metal Tri Fold Fireplace Screen
Lot 109 – Nice Oak Wall Clock – Quartz
Lot 111 – Nice Oil On Board Style Deer Painting 29 X 34
Lot 112 – Nice Gold Framed Bevieled Mirror – 37 X 30
Lot 116 – Old Blue And White Wash Set – Mismatched Few Chips
Lot 117 – Pine Wishbone Washstand With 2 Towels
Lot 119 – Old Framed And Matted Fruit Picture – 22 X 18
Lot 120 – Old Framed And Matted Fruit Picture 22 X 18
Lot 121 – Waterford Heavy Crystal Football
Lot 122 – Old Medicine And Vintage Bottles – Found Under Hou
Lot 123 – Collection Of Items Found On Property – Marbles -N
Lot 124 – 9 Pcs Of China / 2 Pryex Carriers
Lot 125 – Old Dovetailed Coffee Grinder – Missing Top Cap
Lot 126 – Heavy Old Wood Dough Bowl 21 1/2″
Lot 127 – Crystal And China Collection – Limoges-
Lot 128 – Blue Speckled Colander – Silver Plate Coffee
Lot 129 – 2 Vintage 75 Anniversary Coke Glasses
Lot 130 – Presto Griddle And Covered Electric Skillet
Lot 131 – Pewter Grape Plater, Pottery Bird, Texas Plate
Lot 132 – Large Liberty Combination Gun Safe 42 X 61
Lot 133 – Live Plant In Large Stone Planter
Lot 135 – God Bless This Home Framed Matted Needlepoint Pict
Lot 136 – Metal Deer Hunter Thermometer
Lot 137 – Large Concrete Frog On Log – 13 X 9
Lot 138 – Concrete Bench 41″ Long
Lot 139 – Old Oval Iron Grate 16 X 11
Lot 140 – Large Pot With Shamrocks- Large Iron Stand
Lot 141 – 4 Nice Metal Patio Chairs
Lot 142 – 2 Round Rocks
Lot 143 – 2 Large Planter With Rose Bush —
Lot 144 – 3 Square Concrete Planters – Bird Feeder
Lot 145 – Red Fire Hydrant
Lot 146 – Mounted Duck On Driftwood
Lot 147 – Iron Candle Holder Cattail Arrangement
Lot 148 – Mounted Head And Shoulder Of Bear On Driftwood
Lot 149 – Large Elk Head And Shoulder Mount
Lot 150 – Deer Head And Shoulder Mount
Lot 151 – Large Concrete Turtle
Lot 152 – Large Rock Scripture 24 X 40
Lot 153 – Concrete Bird Bath And Base
Lot 154 – Concrete Alligator
Lot 155 – Concrete Boy With Flag
Lot 156 – 5ft Iron Windmill
Lot 157 – Small Concrete Frog
Lot 158a – Collection Of Signs – John Deere
Lot 159 – Knome And Elf Garden
Lot 159a – Collection Of 3 Bird Feeders
Lot 160 – Buck Country Thermometer And Collection Of Signs
Lot 161 – Collection Od Garage Signs – Ford
Lot 162 – Tennesse Wood Plaque And Plates
Lot 163 – Collection Of Plates
Lot 164 – Turkey Mount And Collection Of Plates
Lot 165 – Collection Of Plates And Turkey Mount
Lot 166 – Collection Of Plates – Grn Mts
Lot 167 – Collection Of Wood Picture Frames
Lot 168 – Old Walnut Wall Clock — Needs Repair
Lot 169 – Old Seth Thomas Electric Walnut Wallclock
Lot 170 – Old White Wood Window
Lot 170a – Old Wood Window
Lot 171 – Old White Door With Glass
Lot 172 – Old 4 Panel Wood Door – Crackle Paint No Hardware
Lot 173 – Old 5 Panel Pine Door – Some Hardware – Distressed
BIDDING ENDS: Monday, January 20, at 7:00 pm
PREVIEW DATE: Monday, January 13, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
PICK-UP DATE: Tuesday, January 21, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
PICK-UP LOCATION: 5590 Main St E, Trezevant, TN 38258
For questions, please call 731-415-1351.
*PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS: Buyers Premium Applies: 12% if paying by Cash or Check; 15% if paying by Credit or Debit Card.
YOUR BID IS YOUR CONTRACT! Auction has a soft close to ending, meaning if two or more bidders bid on an item within the last 5 minutes of closing on that particular item, those bidders have the opportunity to continue bidding until the highest price is achieved. Only active bidders may participate. If you have any questions, please call 731-415-1351.
*ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY: See Terms Below for Important Information. Call 731-415-1351 if you have questions.
IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions
Personal Property Terms: 12% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. Payment and Pick Up is required at specified PICK UP TIME and LOCATION of each Auction and this does vary but is clearly specified at each Auction. All items that have not been picked up will be charged to winning Buyer and payment will be processed with their card of record. Pick up and Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer, NOT Ridgely Auction & Realty Staff. If the buyer cannot pick up and pay at preannounced and ordained time and location, call 731-415-1351 and arrange special terms, PRIOR TO BIDDING ON THOSE ITEMS.
Real Estate Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. 10% down required day after auction closes between business hours of 8am-5pm and balance due at closing on or before 30 days after auction for Real Estate. Property information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Buyer should independently verify all information prior to bidding.
1. Refresh Bidding: Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding, or View the “Live Catalog”
2. Bidding Increments: Each Ridgely Auction and Realty auction may have different bidding increments. The software will calculate the next bid amount before submitting the bid.
3. Agency: Ridgely Auction and Realty, Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller.
4. Buyer’s Premium: There will be a twelve percent (12%) Buyer’s Premium (PERSONAL PROPERTY) and a ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium (REAL ESTATE) added to final bid price to determine the final selling price of the auction lot.
5. Auction Ending: Ridgely Auction and Realty Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at a specified time. Ridgely Auction and Realty Online Auctions also have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction is scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame.
6. Time Increase or Decrease: Ridgely Auction and Realty may increase or decrease the extended time amount at any time during the auction until the close of bidding.
7. Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
8. Property Information & Inspection: Ridgely Auction and Realty is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. RidgelyAuction and Realty has attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder’s responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by Ridgely Auction and Realty are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
9. Auctioneer’s Discretion: Ridgely Auction and Realty has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Ridgely Auction and Realty or the seller. Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
10. Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies,Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Ridgely Auction and Realty shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Ridgely Auction and Realty
11. Terms: 10% OF THE FINAL BID PRICE REQUIRED (Real Estate) as non-refundable earnest money in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer within 24 hour of the close of auction, with the balance of purchase price due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees. Closing will be as specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate. This online only auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration. Buyer may obtain financing, but said financing is in NO WAY CONTINGENT upon Buyer’s obligation to close on the transaction in timely manner.
12. Contract For Sale Of Real Estate: The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of Auction closing between 8am- 5pm the next business day.
13. Closing: Property is to be closed within 45 days after the auction. NO EXTENTIONS. Be prepared to close.
14. Closing Costs: Seller and Buyer shall pay a closing fee and document preparation fee. Seller shall also pay for any costs incurred by Ridgely Auction and Realty, as agreed upon in the AUCTION CONTRACT. Seller shall pay no closing costs for Buyer, including any lender’s fees or recording fees unless otherwise agreed to in this Contract.
15. Property Condition: Buyer specifically acknowledges herein that the property is being purchased ‘AS IS’ with all faults and that neither the Seller nor Ridgely Auction and Realty, makes any warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the habitability, condition, square footage, acreage or boundary lines of the real property conveyed herein.
16. Hold Harmless: Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Ridgely Auction and Realty and its Agents, Owners, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
17. Disputes: Any dispute between Ridgely Auction and Realty, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Carroll County, Tennessee. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
18. Auction Bidder and/or Buyer Default: Successful Bidder and or Buyer not executing and returning the contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. In the event a winning Bidder and or Buyer fails to submit the signed Contract for Sale of Real Estate and earnest money deposit, the winning Bidder and or Buyer shall pay to Ridgely Auction and Realty, as damages, an amount equal to the Buyer’s premium or commission percentage, as set forth in said Contract, and any and all expenses incurred by the said Ridgely Auction and Realty, for said auction. Should Buyer’s earnest money check be returned for any reason whatsoever, this shall constitute an item of default, and in addition to the remedies previously stated hereinabove, Buyer shall also pay an additional penalty of five percent (5%) of the earnest money check to Ridgely Auction and Realty. Buyer shall also pay a reasonable attorney’s fee and costs incurred in the collection of these monies owed by Buyer as a result of Buyer’s default. Buyer shall also pay the Seller any damages caused by said breach of contract, including attorney’s fees and costs. This shall not preclude the Seller from suing for specific performance of the Contract of Sale, in addition to said damages. It is specifically understood and agreed by and between the Seller and Ridgely Auction and Realty, that in the event the Buyer should default in the terms of this Contract in any manner whatsoever, that the earnest money, or sufficient sums therefore, shall be paid first to the agent for the Buyer’s premium or commission percentage, and the balance, if any, to the Seller. Any disputes will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Carroll County, Tennessee. Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to sell to the next highest qualified Bidder and or Buyer in the event the successful high Bidder and or Buyer does not comply with the terms of the sale. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, without any modifications and properly signed. A contract that is incomplete, incorrect, or modified in any respect, is considered to be in default.
19. Auction Cancellation – Bid Rejection: Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. RidgelyAuction and Realty reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding even if a bid has been placed.
20. Title: Purchaser is responsible for purchasing title insurance if desired.
21. Deed: Seller will provide a free and clear deed to the property
22. Possession: Possession will be given at closing.
23. Real Estate Taxes and Closing Cost: UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTRACT FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, all taxes will be prorated to day of closing using the most current available year’s tax amount. HOA fees and condominium assessments, if any, will be prorated up to the date of closing. The purchaser will pay all other closing costs associated with the purchaser’s side of the sale, including local and state recording fees and any cost associated with the purchaser’s loan.
24. Easements: Subject to any and all easements of record whether recorded or not recorded.
25. Zoning: This property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
26. Acreage & Aerial Photos: Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions. Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
27. Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Ridgely Auction and Realty will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Ridgely Auction and Realty reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding.
28. Bidder Responsibilities: Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
29. Guarantee Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees earnest money payment to Ridgely Auction and Realty
|Bid Amount||Bid Increment|
|0.00 – 9,999,999||1.00 USD|
Buyer Premium: 12% if paying by Cash/Check, 15% if paying by Credit/Debit card
Payment Terms: Within 48 hours, payment must be made in one of the following ways:
1) In Person: deliver cash, cashiers check, personal or business check (with proper bank letter guaranteeing funds). All payments must be delivered to 1715 Parker Store Road, Cedar Grove, TN 38321 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
2) Wire Transfer to Ridgely Auction and Realty (call office for transfer info. 731-987-2847). Buyer will Pay Any and All wiring fees from Both Banks.
3) Overnight – FedEx or UPS Delivery is acceptable so long as within 48 business hours.
4) Registration hereby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pickup days and times designated. Failure to pickup in timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pickup items purchased.
- Pick-up Location: 5590 Main St E, Trezevant, TN 38258
- Pick-up Date: Tuesday, January 21, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Andy Ridgely, Auctioneer
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213