Upcoming Equipment Auctions
Online Auction Ends Mon, April 27, 2020
Real Estate, Farm Equipment, Vehicles, Contents
Auction includes THREE HOMES (5 BR, 3 BA, 2800 sq ft Brick on3 Acre Country Lot in Milan; Singlewide Mobile Home on 1 Acre Lot in Gibson, & Singlewide Mobile Home on 0.63 +/- Acre Lot in Medina) and several lots of farm equipment and vehicles plus great contents. Give it a look at the link below!
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS – ONLINE & LIVE AUCTIONS (click for more)
For the benefit of our customers, ONLINE AUCTIONS will continue as scheduled with the addition of the following precautions and restrictions.
- Pick-ups will be limited to fewer than 10 people at one time.
- If you are sick, please call and we will make arrangements. Do not come to pick up.
- Delivery and shipping will be available for those in self-quarantine.
- LIVE AUCTIONS will resume when we believe it is safe enough to proceed.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, please call Online Sales Manager Stacy West at 731-415-1351 or the Ridgely Auction & Realty office at 731-987-2847.
Why sell at Auction?
The only true way of arriving at fair market value is to establish that value between two or more interested parties. If you will look at the value of an automobile, a U.S. Treasury bond or the works of Van Gogh, you will see that it is an auction that established those values. Auctions are the basis of value for almost every type of goods in the world today. Value of stocks, bonds, precious metals, commodities, livestock, antiques, the priceless of the world, real estate and yes even humble household goods are arrived at in a competitive auction bidding…. At an auction, the items are offered for sale and every person present has an equal opportunity to purchase. Because of open competitive bidding, the seller never has to worry about selling too cheap, and the buyer never has to worry about paying too much. Think about it! In short, an auction is the best way to bring together a willing buyer and a willing seller, which fulfills the true definition of “True Fair Market Value.” –Rich Haas, member of the Auctioneers Hall of Fame
Auction benefits both seller & buyer:
- People come to an auction ready to buy;
- Quick sale means less time and less storage space before the sale;
- Enlarges the market of prospective buyers;
- Creates fun competition among buyers;
- Guarantees prompt payment;
- Established marketing program means better visibility;
- Potential for smart investments;
- Buyers determine the price;
- Elimination of extended negotiations;
- Fair competition with equitable terms for all buyers.
Buyer Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Consign Your Equipment
Don’t Miss a Sale
270 Enterprise Rd
Somerville, TN 38068
Somerville Sales Office: 901-465-9679
411 E. Eaton St.
Trenton, TN 38382
Trenton Sales Office: 731-855-2609
Brittany Blackwell, 731-694-6133
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Darrell Ridgely, 731-694-6213
TN Firm # 4804