Brick home with attached 2-car garage on beautiful 4.3 acres, only minutes from all Martin, TN amenities!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths,
- 1900 sq ft heated and cooled,
- Central heat and air,
- Solid wood doors,
- Living Room with wood-burning fireplace with insert, blowers and glass front,
- Large kitchen,
- All appliances stay: stove, refrigerator, freezer, washer & dryer,
- Formal dining room,
- Spacious, cedar-lined closets,
- Stained glass windows in bathroom,
- Separate laundry room.
- Covered front, side and rear porches,
- Back porch overlooks pasture and pond,
- Current termite contract with Servall and plastic underneath.
- 29x40 finished shop; wired, plumbed, and insulated,
- 2 sinks, cookstove, and refrigerator,
- Fans and wood stove hookup,
- Concrete floor,
- Wired for exterior air compressor,
- Additional 53 ft dry van for storage at ground level.
- Paved circle drive,
- Barn/shed for livestock, feed room and catch pens,
- Stocked catfish pond.
- Map 093, Parcel 044.01,
- 2018 property taxes $644.53.
Call Darrell Ridgely to view at 731-694-6213.
Real Estate Broker
Cell Phone: 731-694-6213
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213