Don’t wait another day to see your dream home & property!
- This mini-horse farm was built to handle performance horses. Before retiring due to owners health, this proven horse farm was handling 10-12 horses,
- 5,128 sq ft, 5 bedroom, 4 bath home (built in 2002) is nestled among 3.32 well-organized acres,
- Property features a stocked pond, storm shelter, and the following outbuilding and amenities:
- 75 x 50 barn with 12 stalls, tack room and fenced pasture for the horses to run,
- 60 x 80 barn with room to work horses under roof,
- 38 x 14 concrete floored RV shed,
- 26 x 14 tractor shed,
- and separate 3-car garage.
- One-owner home was custom built and offers a large eat-in kitchen, pantry, spacious sunroom, and a splendid great room with see-through fireplace! Covered patios and porches extend the ample, well-planned interior to enjoyable outdoor spaces for relaxing or entertaining.
- Propane, gas logs fireplace,
- Recently replaced all roofing,
- Additional well for pond,
- Very well built home.
- Madison County Map 082, Parcel 041.10,
- JEA Utilities.
Call Jesse Alexander to view at 731-571-1056.
Real Estate Agent
Cell Phone: 731-571-1056
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Andy Ridgely, Auctioneer
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213