RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, August 5, 2017, at 9:00 am
Location: 1180 Cotton Grove Rd, Jackson, TN 38305
Directions: Take Hwy 412 from Jackson towards Lexington and turn near Browns United Methodist Church. Follow signs over to Cotton Grove Road, turn right and sale is on the left.
Selling Mr. Harold and Mrs. Nancy McLeary Estate
HOUSE, 45 ACRES, GOOD CONTENTS
Auctioneer’s Comment: Selling historic 6th Generation Farm dating back to 1821. This property was the original first Stage Coach stop of Jackson, Tennessee. Located in a majestic country setting.
Open House Thursday, July 20, 2017, from 4-6:00 pm on Real Estate Only!
Selling at 11:30 am Regardless of Price
Offering in Tracts, any combinations , and as a whole to achieve highest possible sales price.
All Tracts will have current survey by sale day. Calculated acres on each tract are subject to change based on survey.
Use left and right arrows to scroll through photos, or click photo for pop-up gallery.
Tract 1: House and 2.17 Acres with 275 ft. Road Frontage
- 3/4 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Home;
- 3279 sq ft;
- New CHA;
- Shingle roof less then 5 years old;
- Large shade trees;
- 2 Implement Sheds;
- Has well but also hooked up to JEA water and gas;
- New windows;
- Sunroom, Den, Living Room, Formal Dining Area with open concept to Kitchen updated with Island and Oak Cabinets, Breakfast Nook, Huge Master Suite with Private Bath and Sitting Area, Walk-in closets, Heated floor in bath, Hardwood floors and carpet;
- Paved Driveway, Covered Front Porch.
Tract 2: 43.22 Acres with 36x48 Morton Shop Building
- Level to gently rolling woods and established pasture;
- Mature hardwood timber;
- Excellent Building Sites;
- 13 Acre filter strip eligible to renew or be removed at buyers discretion;
- Approx 25+/- Acres pasture will have 30 ft access to Cotton Grove Road.
- Morton Shop Building, 36 x 48 with semi-accessible height;
- 46 x 61 4-bay Implement Shed, 4 bays semi-accessible;
- Open Area for parking.
ANTIQUES, FURNITURE, GUNS, COINS, COLLECTIBLES, CONTENTS
- Concrete Flower Pots;
- Metal Porch Rocker;
- Aluminum Step Ladder;
- Cherry Drop Leaf End Table;
- Sea Shell Collection;
- Globe, 12 in by Replogle;
- Tackle Box, Fishing Lures, Some Vintage;
- Indian Arrow Heads;
- Case XX Pocket, Skinning Knives;
- Vintage Baseball Glove;
- Wooden Sugar Bucket;
- Cotton Scales and Peas;
- Porcelain Door Knobs;
- Glass Frogs;
- Yard Sticks;
- King Cotton Dixie Land Yard Long Print;
- Framed Limited Edition, Framed Prints by Dave Barnhouse: Bragging Rights, Winter Can Be Fun, Repairs, American Made, and Tales of the Day;
- Framed Print by R. L Crouse, Continuing Tradition;
- Framed Print by Ralph Mcdonald, Bluebird House;
- Framed Print by Mort Kunstler, Legend In Gray;
- Framed Print by Linda Pickins, Down Wind;
- UT Martin Annuals 45, 47, 48;
- Lantern Annuals 46, 47, 48 Lambuth;
- Jackson High School Annuals 49, 50;
- Historic Madison County Book;
- Aldergate UMC Book;
- Memoirs of My Life and Times by Albert T Bridges, Signed;
- JD Childrens Books;
- Vintage Harley Davidson T-shirts;
- Winchester Model 12 , 16 ga;
- Mossberg 20 ga Bolt Action;
- Remington .22 Target Master;
- Remington Pump Model 12 ga;
- Wardrobe Converted Into Gun Cabinet, Walnut;
- Pine Primitive Table;
- Flat Screen TV;
- Oil Lamp;
- Walnut Primitive Drop Leaf Table;
- Corner China Cabinet;
- Sofa, Recliner, Lazy Boy;
- Glider Rocker;
- Tea Pots;
- Super Nice Washstand, Serpentine Front;
- Pitcher and Bowl;
- Partial Set of Old Noritake China;
- Amethyst Plates and Mugs;
- Tea Set, Wind Rose;
- Victorian Parlor Chair;
- Bavaria, Germany Painted Plates;
- Kings Crown Glasses;
- Cape Cod Imperial;
- Clear Miss American Glassware;
- Sterling Salt and Pepper and Spoons;
- Wicker 3 Drawer Chest;
- Tea Cup and Saucer Collection;
- Breakfast Nook Chair and Table;
- Small Appliances;
- Franciscan Desert Plate;
- Noritake Ireland Set of China;
- JD Collection of Dishes;
- Fenton Bell;
- Butter Mold;
- Large Rolling Pin;
- Lenox Christmas Plates;
- Green Depression;
- Metal Jungle Book Thermos;
- Etched Glass Crystal, Fostoria Ruby Glasses;
- Victorian Oak China Cabinet, Triple Glass Curved Front;
- Hull, Roseville, Rumrill Pottery;
- Grandfather Clock;
- Old Cookbooks, Local;
- Vintage Shelf Clock;
- Bird Figure Collectible;
- Cane Bottom Rocker;
- Oak Coffee Table;
- Duncan Phyfe Drum End Table;
- Milk Glass;
- Sofa Table;
- Floral Sofa;
- Wicker Chairs and Loveseat;
- Handstitched Quilts, Very Nice, Old;
- Lead Crystal Walnut Pie Safe;
- Oak Night Stand Fron Gentlemans Dresser;
- Great 12-Tin Jelly Cabinet;
- Beautiful Stained Glass Door from Old Victorian House;
- Oak Mantle with Double Shelf and Mirror;
- Hussy Bench;
- 1/4 oz Solid Gold American Eagle $10 Gold Coin set in 14k Gold Bezel and Chain;
- 68 pieces Gorham Sterling Flatware;
- Gold Rings, Sterling Jewelry Rings, Pins, Necklaces;
- Very Good Old Silverplate Condiment Set with Complete Set of Etched Crystal Bottles;
- Ruby Moon and Stars Oil Lamp;
- Iron Skillet, one with Tennessee Co-Op 50th Anniversary;
- Iron Breadstick Pan;
- 2 Large Iron Pots;
- Pot Hanger;
- Iron Pulley;
- 2 Iron Wheels;
- Stave Draw Knife;
- Wash Tub;
- Dish Pan;
- Dovetailed Explosive Box;
- Wood Boxes;
- Vintage Wood Strawberry Carrier;
- Red Wagon;
- Brass Knob Hames;
- Wash Boards;
- Cotton Cards;
- Jackson and Dyersburg Glass Milk Bottles Holloways, Wells And Lassiter, Milrose, Lots A A Lots Of Old Bottles, Old Fruit Jars;
- Vintage Old Farm Signs;
- Electric Fence Boxes;
- John Deere, Unopened Boxes, Large Die Cast Tractors 9400, 8520, 4020, 7800, 8400, 9750 STS Combine, Feed Grinder, Lots of Smaller Unopened Die Cast, Lots of Loose Large and Small Die Cast John Deere Steering Knob, Belt Buckles Lots of John Deere Decor;
- Harley Davidson Helmet, Manuals, Belt Buckles, Large Die Cast Motorcycle, Books;
- Mobile Gas Sign;
- Goodyear Tire Ashtrays;
- Very Nice Custom Made 8 ft Walnut Farm Table, Unbelievable Grain in Hand-picked Boards on Hand-turned Legs.
To View Real Estate Prior to Sale or for Questions on Real Estate Call Darrell Ridgely at 731-987-2847 (office) or 731-694-6213 (cell).
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance on or before Sept 22, 2017. Seller warrants clear title at closing. Buyer assumes 2017 property taxes. Buyer retains all hunting rights.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213