RAIN OR SHINE
Friday, December 8, 2017, at 10:00 am
Saturday, December 9, 2017, at 10:00 am
Location: Gibson County Fairgrounds, 1235 Manufacturers Row, Trenton, TN 38382
ANNUAL FARM, CONSTRUCTION & RECREATION EQUIPMENT CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
We Will Take Consignments through December 6 and Advertise As Much As Possible.
No buyers premium!
TO CONSIGN NOW CALL:
Brent Croom – 731-414-414-8757
Andy Ridgely – 731-418-1294
Darrell Ridgely – 731-694-6213
Use numbers or “Next” beneath gallery to scroll through photos, or click any photo for a pop-up gallery. If you do not see photos beneath the gallery heading, please refresh your browser.
December 8 Equipment:
- 85 IH eagle 13 speed 400 Cummins,
- New Holland 9682 9000 hrs 4 remotes good rubber,
- Icon series 18D Earth moving pan, 18 yard, heavy duty pan,
- KoBelco SK100 Trackhoe
- John Deere 6500 Sprayer poly tank, 60 ft boom, pretty nice machine.
- Case 490 disk 22ft. 9in
- 83 Jet Hopper Bottom 32 ft, 6000 Bu Be,
- Case MX 275. 2950 hrs MFWD 4 remotes front duals
- 2011 International ProStar Premium 300,000 miles 475 hp
- JD 410J Backhoe/Extendahoe, 828 hours, Manual Thumb, 4 in 1 Bucket, New Back Tires, 4x4 Pilot Control, Ride Control, Like New
- Apache 790, 2094 hrs, 90 ft booms,
- Raven spray control 700 gallon poly tank,
- John Deere 750 15 ft grain drill,
- Meridian 225RST seed tender, Honda Motor Tarp,
- Ford TW 30, 3889 hrs, Duals, 3 remotes, 1000 rpm.
December 9 Equipment:
- Garfield 12 ft pull behind blade,
- 08 Big Tex 40 ft Trailer,
- 1411 John Deere Pickup Style Bush Hog,
- 844 4 Row Int Grain Header,
- 200 bu Gravity Wagon,
- 2012 John Deere Gator
- Bobcat 873, 3849 hours
- 2014 Komatsu Trackhoe PC 170 LC, 665 hrs with Manual Thumb, no DEF required, still under Komatsu Care Warranty until Summer of 2018 or 2000 hrs,
- 2016 Great Plains 1006 NT Drill with small Seeds Box, less than 150 AC, New,
- 2015 Case FarmAll 95 C with Front End Loader Case L620, no DEF required, Rear Wheel Weights, Cab/Air, 760 hrs, Still Under Warranty
- John Deere 550 G Dozer mid-90’s Model, New Undercarriage, less than 500 hours, Solid Machine,
- New Holland 256 Bar Rake, 5 Bale Gooseneck Hay Wagon/Trailer, Tandem Axle, 8-wheel V Rake,
- Gravity Wagon, International 950 Grinder Mixer, works good, 2 screens,
- Land Pride 15 ft Bat-wing Bush Hog,
- Hay Buster No-till Drill with small Seeds Box, model 107, 10 ft,
- 5 ft. Box Blade,
- Tye 12 ft Grain Drill, 3-pt Hitch,
- Allis-Chalmers 2-row No-till Planter with Plates,
- Great Plains No-till Drill,
- 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, Silver SUV – 242,403 miles, VIN # JN8DR07Y91W527086,
- 2003 Ford Ranger, Black Pickup – 200,562 miles, VIN #1FTYR14UX3PB81132,
- 1996 Infiniti, Black 40Door – 230,260 miles, VIN # JNKCA21D8TT019789,
- 1996 Chevrolet S-10, White Pickup – 223,968 miles, VIN # 1GCCS14X8TK112980,
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado, Silver Pickup – 241,541 miles, VIN # 2GCEK19T131153837,
- 1995 Nissan XE V6, Charcoal Pickup – 323,546 miles, VIN # 1N6HD16S2SC372041,
- 2000 Volkswagon, Silver 2-Door – 174,529 miles, VIN # 3VWDD21C4YM454123,
- 2000 Oldsmobile Van, Silver Van – 200,662 miles, VIN # 1GHDX03EXYD268704,
- 1995 Chevrolet Impala, Maroon/Gray – 120,709 miles, VIN # 1G1BL52p1SR177817,
- 1998 Buick Century, White 4-Door – unknown mileage, VIN # 2G4WS52M3W1471196.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213