RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, July 13, 2019, at 9:00 am
Location: 77 Dyer Hwy, Dyer, TN 38330
Selling for Mrs. Claudia Hicks Paschall Estate.
REAL ESTATE, CONTENTS, TOOLS, TRACTOR & TRUCK
Auctioneer’s Comment: No buyers premium or hidden fees.
Use numbers or “Next” beneath gallery to scroll through photos, or click any photo for a pop-up gallery. If you do not see photos beneath the gallery heading, please refresh your browser.
Real Estate Sells at 11:00 am.
3 Bedroom, 3 bath brick home with 2-car garage on 1.5 well-landscaped acres featuring canopy carport, gazebo, workshop with roll-up entrance, doorway and covered porch, and asphalt drive.
- 1,848 sq ft.
- Updated Kitchen.
- Brick Fireplace.
- Hardwood Floors.
CONTENTS, COLLECTIBLES, TOOLS, TRUCK, TRACTOR
- 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 with 184,000 miles, LWB.
- Ford 8N4 Tractor.
- Wheelbarrow Aerator.
- Woods 3-pt Hitch Finishing Mower.
- Smith & Wesson Handgun.
- Revelation Model 120/.22.
- Remington 870 Express Magnum.
- Clerke 1st 6-shot Double Action Revolver.
- Case Knives.
- Hawthorn Village.
- Roll-top Desk.
- 4 Oak Farm Chairs.
- Glass-top Coffee Table and Matching End Tables.
- Thomas Kinkade Canvas Tapestry Wall-hanging.
- Glass Curio Cabinet.
- Marble-top Table.
- Pecan China Cabinet and Table with 6 Chairs.
- Wedgewood China, Fostoria, Lead Crystal.
- Terry Redlin Framed Prints.
- 45 Records.
- Phillips Flat-screen TV.
- Nice Wood Glider Rocker.
- Electric Radio/Record Player.
- Nice Trunk, Dial Open.
- Nice 5-drawer Chest, Night Stand and Dresser.
- Coffee Grinder.
- Finger Lamp, Oil Lamps.
- Rolling Office Chair, Nice.
- Corner Curio Cabinet.
- Nice Wood Wardrobe.
- Electric Fireplace.
- Wicker Patio Furniture.
- Wrought Iron Swing, Chairs.
- Die Cast Tractors, Collectibles.
- Arc Welder.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Model SS4.
- Craftsman Tool Box.
- Farm Credit Service Clock.
- Lazer Stud Finder.
- Lots of Hand Tools: Pliers, Crescent Wrenches, Screwdrivers, Hammers, Hatchets.
- Blue Grass Hatchets.
- Blue Grass Axes, Double Sided.
- File Cabinet.
- Small Refrigerator.
- Frigidaire Freezer.
- Egg Crate.
- Metal Cabinet Boomers.
- Roll-around Craftsman Stool.
- Fertilzer Spreader.
- ATV Pull-behind Sprayer.
- Bench Grinder.
- Craftsman Tool Box, Work Table.
- Electric Heater.
- Wooden Ladders.
- John Deere Gardening Picker on Wheels.
- Drill Press.
- Werner Straps.
- Fish Cooker.
- Porter Cable, Craftsman Power Tools.
- And many more items too numerous to mention.
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance due on or before 30 days. NO BUYER’S PREMIUM.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213