RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, July 27, 2019, at 9:00 am
Location: 151 Kilzer Loop Rd, Humboldt, TN 38343
Selling for Jimmy Eubanks Estate
REAL ESTATE IN 4 TRACTS, TRACTORS, 4 WHEELER, MOWERS, TOOLS, GREAT CONTENTS
Auctioneer’s Comment: No buyers premium or hidden fees.
Use numbers or “Next” beneath gallery to scroll through photos, or click any photo for a pop-up gallery. If you do not see photos beneath the gallery heading, please refresh your browser.
REAL ESTATE IN FOUR TRACTS
Sells at 10:00 am
Offered in individual tracts and any combination and as a whole to achieve highest possible selling price.
More information, drone video, and maps coming soon.
TRACT 1: Lot with 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Doublewide. Portion of Map 153, Parcel 009.00
TRACT 2: Lot with 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Doublewide, garden space. Portion of Map 153, Parcel 009.00
TRACT 3: Acreage with shop/barn and pond Portion of Map 153, Parcel 009.00
TRACT 4: 22 Acres South of Kilzer Loop Rd. Map 153, Parcel 030.00
TRACTORS, 4 WHEELER, MOWERS, TOOLS, GREAT CONTENTS
- Washer & Dryer,
- Sofa Table,
- Computer Desk with Computer & Monitor,
- Bob Cat Mount,
- Bass Mount,
- Deer Mount,
- Antique Wood Ducks,
- Nice Easel,
- Geo H Goodman Company Red Rock Jug,
- Entertainment Center,
- Three Piece Dining Set: Table, Buffet, China Cabinet,
- Antique Wooden Rocking Horse,
- Record Player/Stereo,
- Oil Lamps,
- Vintage Scales,
- Small Pie Safe,
- Glass Planters Peanut Jar,
- Three Piece Bedroom Suite,
- F15 Fender Guitar with Case,
- Small Table,
- Green Rocker,
- Vanity Chair,
- Sewing Box,
- Cherry Wood Vanity with Stool,
- Kay Acoustic Guitar,
- Numerous Vintage Nut Crackers,
- 2 Piece Sectional,
- Sony 60 inch Flat-screen TV & Stand,
- Coffee Table,
- Stereo System,
- Area Rug,
- Roll Top Desk,
- Stainless Shelving with Casters,
- Canning Jars,
- Sewing Machine,
- Sofa Table,
- Wine Rack,
- Lots of Sewing Fabric,
- Storage Building,
- Craftsman Saw,
- Craftsman Table Saw,
- Honda Pressure Washer,
- Craftsman Bench Grinder,
- Toolbox & Contents,
- Water Hose Reel,
- Diesel Long Tractor, 1124 hours, one owner, radio, 6 ft Bush Hog with remote,
- Kawasaki Bayou 220 4 Wheeler with Key,
- Lawnmower Lift/Jack,
- ATV Sprayer,
- 323 L Straight Shaft Weed Eater,
- Aluminium Ladder,
- 33 gal. Craftsman Air Compressor,
- Car Ramps,
- 16′ Car Hauler with good wood floors, some dry rot on tires,
- 284 Stratos Bass Boat with 120 V4 Johnson, Johnson Trolling Motor, 8 Compartments,
- Stratos Boat Trailer,
- Quick Hitch,
- F150 Nite, Short wheel base, regular cab, ignition switch needs to be replaced & drivers side window doesn’t work,
- Military Jackets,
- Hand-painted Cross Blade Saw,
- Roping Saddle with Stand,
- Cutting Saddle with Stand,
- Troy Bilt Rear Tine Tiller with Electric Start,
- Ford Tractor,
- Wagon Wheels,
- Chain Link,
- Air Tanks,
- Fuel Tank & Pump,
- Numerous Tackle Boxes full of Tackle,
- Fishing Poles and Gear,
- Craftsman LT 1000 Riding Mower,
- 6 ft Box Blade,
- Pond Scoop,
- 2 Row Braking Plow,
- 5 ft Disc with Good Blades,
- JD x500 Riding Lawnmower.
To View Real Estate Prior to Sale or for Questions on Real Estate Call Darrell Ridgely at 731-987-2847 (office) or 731-694-6213 (cell).
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance due on or before 45 days.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213