RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, March 10, 2018, at 10:00 am
Location: 1201 Penick Rd, Sharon, TN 38255
Selling for Mr. Kevin Edge – Downsizing
REAL ESTATE, FARM EQUIPMENT
Auctioneer’s Comment: Don’t Miss this opportunity to purchase one of West Tennessee’s finest Cattle Farms. Barns and Grass — this one has it all! Numerous building sites, excellent mini-farm.
Use numbers or “Next” beneath gallery to scroll through photos, or click any photo for a pop-up gallery. If you do not see photos beneath the gallery heading, please refresh your browser.
73 ACRES, BARNS AND OUTBUILDINGS
Real Estate will sell right after Farm Equipment and Tools at approx. 11:30 am
Offering in tracts and as a whole to achieve highest possible sales price.
Auction Company reserves right to bid, rebid, group, regroup and offer as whole to achieve highest possible sales price.
- 16.7+/- Acres,
- Mostly prime Bermuda Hay Field/Pasture,
- 30 ft blacktop road frontage.
- 8+/- Acres,
- 40x40 Hay Barn, 16 ft tall with 14x40 wing,
- Gravel feed lot and working area with pens,
- 44x60 12 ft high Cattle Barn with 2 18 ft wings, stalls, 2 slide-open, electric service, well,
- 448+/- road frontage.
- 24+/- Acres,
- 24x24 Barn,
- Mostly open productive pasture land.
- 21.5+/- Acres,
- 28 ft blacktop road frontage,
- Excellent building site, excellent pasture.
- New Holland 5 lb Manure Spreader,
- John Deere 8 ft Back End Blade, 3-pt Hitch,
- Woods Dual 255 Front End Loader with Brackets and Bucket,
- 856 International,
- Vermeer WR20, 8-wheel Hay Rake,
- 8 ft Disc Mower, Mortl,
- 9 ft Krone Disc Mower,
- Woods DS 1260 10 ft 6 inch Heavy Cutter, Pull Type,
- John Deere 500 String Tie Round Baler, Works,
- John Deere 535 Round Baler with Monitor, String Tie Works,
- John Deere 14 ft Roller Harrow, Excellent Condition,
- John Deere 5300 Tractor with Canopy and Loader, 1414 hrs, Woods Loader 1020 with Bucket And Spear,
- Case International 685 Tractor with Canopy 1735 hrs,
- 16 ft Trailer with Livestock Side Boards,
- 2 Hay Spears,
- 1980 Grain Truck with Dump,
- 5x10 Trailer,
- PTO 3-pt Hitch King Kutter 6 ft Tiller,
- 3-pt Hitch Seeder,
- 3-pt Hitch Ground Slide,
- Ford 8 N, Runs, Good Rubber,
- Massey Harris Tractor, Runs,
- 7 ft 3-pt Hitch Disk,
- 5 ft 3-pt Hitch Bush Hog,
- ATV Sprayer,
- 10-12 Hay Rings, Some Hay Savers,
- 12-15 Cattle Feed Troughs,
- 15+/- Watering Troughs,
- 3 Mirafount Freeze-proof 2 Hole Waterers, New,
- 4 Head Catches,
- Electric Fence Charger,
- 2 Hay Mangers,
- Diesel Fuel Tank with Hand Pump,
- Troy Bilt Rear Tine Tiller,
- Craftsman Table Saw,
- ATV Seed Sower,
- Cub Cadet Riding Mower 86,
- Cedar Swing,
- 2 Bottom Breaking Plows,
- 2 Garden Tillers, 1 New,
- Stainless Steel Table 4 ft wide by 12 ft long,
- 2x6x16 Boards 160+/- Like New,
- Lots of Misc Like New Barn Metal, Four 6x6x20 Long,
- 2 Iron Wheels,
- 150+/- T-Posts,
- 2 Barn Fans,
- Lincoln 225 Arc Welder,
- 2 Hydraulic Bottle Jacks,
- JD Blower Heater 190k BTU, Nice,
- Cattle Pulling Hip Huggers,
- Elgin 7 hp Outboard Motor,
- Milwaukee SawzAll,
- Smart Bander,
- Auger System for Feed Bin,
- 4 Ton Feed Bin,
- 2 Cattle Back Rubs,
- 8 ft Feed Auger for Bin,
- Tarter Feedmaster 165 Creep Feeder on Running Gear,
- 36+/- Cattle Panels,
- 2 Yellow Scoop Mineral Feeders,
- Two 750+/-Gallon Propane Tanks,
- 12 ft Chisel Plow,
- 12 ft Cultivator,
- Hay Bale Mover, 6/8 Bales,
- Misc Cattle Vet Supplies,
- New Tractor Radio in Box,
- Battery Charger,
- Stihl 034AV Chain Saw,
- 16 ft Tandem Axle Trailer,
- Stihl BG 55 Blower.
For questions on Farm Equipment please call Kevin Edge at 731-571-1247. For questions on Real Estate call Brent Croom at 731-414-8757 or Darrell Ridgely at 731-694-6213.
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale Balance Due on or before 45 days No Buyers Premium!
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213