ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Underway NOW – Auction Ends Thursday, February 27, 2020, at 7:00 pm
Location: S Broad St, Lexington, TN, next to Dollar General (693 S Broad St S, Lexington, TN 38351)
Selling for Area Consignors.
ONLINE ONLY EQUIPMENT CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Use numbers or “Next” beneath gallery to scroll through photos, or click any photo for a pop-up gallery. If you do not see photos beneath the gallery heading, please refresh your browser.
See ALL Equipment, More Added Daily.
Lot 2 – Side Dump Hay Wagon
Lot 3 – 1000 gal Water Wagon
Lot 4 – Hay Deluxe 5 Bale Gooseneck Trailer
Lot 5 – 7 ft Chisel Plow
Lot 6 – 5 ft Land Leveler
Lot 7 – 3 Point Hitch Scissor Lift Hay Spear
Lot 8 – 6 ft Box Blade Sunburst Farm Equipment
Lot 9 – 3 Point Hitch Hydraulic Driven Post Driver
Lot 10 – 4 ft Cultivator
Lot 11 – 6 ft Heavy Duty Taylorway Disk
Lot 12 – 3 Point Hitch Wood Splitter
Lot 13 – Ford 4 ft 3 Point Hitch Disk
Lot 14 – 6 ft Quick Attach Rock Bucket
Lot 15 – 4 ft Atlas Box Blade
Lot 16 – 7 ft Quick Attach Rock Bucket with Grapples
Lot 17 – 3 Point Hitch 4 ft Cultivator
Lot 18 – 6 ft Heavy Duty Box Blade
Lot 19 – 6 ft Land Leveler
Lot 20 – Rubber Tracks
Lot 21 – Two Basket Hay Tedder & Rake
Lot 22 – 10 ft Woods Bush Hog
Lot 23 – 1000 gal Water Wagon w/ Briggs & Stratton Motor
Lot 24 – 1418 John Deere Bush Hog w/ Big 1000 Shaft
Lot 25 – Service Bed White
Lot 26 – John Deere M Gas w/ JD Back End Blade
Lot 27 – Flat Bed
Lot 28 – 10 ft Howse Bush Hog 540 Shaft 3 pt Hitch
Lot 29 – Gravity Flow
Lot 30 – Chaparrel Bumper Pull Stock Trailer w/ 1 Cut
Lot 31 – Cattle Panels
Lot 32 – 2015 John Deere Gator
Lot 33 – New 5ft Agri X Bush Hog
Lot 34 – 9 Shank Orchard Plow
Lot 35 – 9500 John Deere Combine
Lot 36 – Cub Cadet 2082 Mower No Deck Liquid Cooled Engine
Lot 37 – 4 Wheel 3 pt Hitch Rake
Lot 38 – Skid Steer Quick Attach Bushcat made by Bobcat
Lot 39 – 1989 F250 1 Ton w/ Dump Bed w/ International Motor
Lot 40 – 1992 Mitsubishi Fuso 151k Miles
Lot 40a – 6 ft Finishing Mower
Lot 41 – Massey Ferguson Tractor, Parts, Not Running
Lot 42 – Mccormick Farmall 200, Not Running, Parts
Lot 43 – Tractor For Parts
Lot 44 – Bucket Truck Service Bed
Lot 45 – Bucket Truck Service Bed
Lot 46 – 16 ft Car Hauler
Lot 47 – Driveway Gates
Lot 48 – 20ft Marliss Grain Drill w/ Markers
Lot 50 – 1250 International Feed Mill
Lot 51 – Tarter Cattle Master Series Auto Squeeze Chute
Lot 52 – 784 International Tractor
Lot 53 – 5040 Allis Chalmers
Lot 54 – 5288 International w/ Duals 3 Hydraulic Remotes
Lot 55 – Case 850 Dozer w/ 6 Way Blade
Lot 56 – John Deere 4840 Quad Range Big 1000 Field Ready
Lot 57 – John Deere 1210 A Grain Cart
Lot 58 – 100 Gallon L Shaped Fuel Tank
Lot 59 – Vicon Rp 1210 Round Baler
Lot 60 – Twin Row John Deere Planter
Lot 61 – 6 Wheel Cotton Trailer w/ Side Boards
Lot 62 – 231 S Massey Ferguson
Lot 63 – 135 Massey Ferguson Has Leak
Lot 64 – 1086 International 4463 hours
Lot 65 – John Deere 15 ft Batwing Rotary Cutter
Lot 66 – Quick Attach Hay Spear
Lot 67 – 8 Wheel V Rake w/ Kicker
Lot 68 – 24 Ft Neckover Trailer w/ Hard Top
Lot 69 – 2810 Ford Tractor 4100 Hours
Lot 70 – Ford 5000
Lot 71 – S570 Bobcat 2500 +/- Hours, New Tires
Lot 72 – Utility Truck Bed
Lot 73 – 6 ft Bush Hog No Shaft
Lot 74 – Quick Attach Rock Bucket w/ Grapple
Lot 75 – Rtv 1140 Kubota Diesel 4×4 Hydraulic Dump Bed
Lot 76 – EZ Go Golf Cart w/ Charger Caddy/Cooler Electric
Lot 77 – New Gear Boxes and Pro Shaft
Lot 78 – 8 ft Bush Hog
Lot 79 – 6 ft Mahindra Bush Hog
Lot 80 – 6 ft Howse Tiller
Lot 81 – Set of Pallet Forks
Lot 82 – Set of Pallet Forks
Lot 83 – 2017 Dodge 2500 Heavy Duty 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
BIDDING ENDS: Thursday, February 27, at 7:00 pm
PREVIEW DATE: To preview items contact Andy Ridgely @ 731-418-1294.
PICK-UP DATE: Friday, February 28, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Payment must be made in full the day of pick up.
PICK-UP LOCATION: S Broad St, Lexington, TN, next to Dollar General (693 S Broad St S, Lexington, TN 38351)
TAKING CONSIGNMENTS NOW. Contact Andy Ridgely at 731-418-1294 or the office at 731-987-2847.
*TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium added to final bid price. Tennessee sales tax applies.
YOUR BID IS YOUR CONTRACT! Registration hearby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card. Failure to pick up in timely manner will not realease buyer from obligation to pay for and pick up items purchased. For questions call 731-415-1351.
Auction has a soft close to ending, meaning if two or more bidders bid on an item within the last 5 minutes of closing on that particular item, those bidders have the opportunity to continue bidding until the highest price is achieved. Only active bidders may participate. If you have any questions, please call 731-415-1351.
*ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY: See Terms Below for Important Information. Call 731-415-1351 if you have questions.
IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions
Personal Property Terms: 12% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. Payment and Pick Up is required at specified PICK UP TIME and LOCATION of each Auction and this does vary but is clearly specified at each Auction. All items that have not been picked up will be charged to winning Buyer and payment will be processed with their card of record. Pick up and Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer, NOT Ridgely Auction & Realty Staff. If the buyer cannot pick up and pay at preannounced and ordained time and location, call 731-415-1351 and arrange special terms, PRIOR TO BIDDING ON THOSE ITEMS.
Real Estate Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. 10% down required day after auction closes between business hours of 8am-5pm and balance due at closing on or before 30 days after auction for Real Estate. Property information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Buyer should independently verify all information prior to bidding.
1. Refresh Bidding: Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding, or View the “Live Catalog”
2. Bidding Increments: Each Ridgely Auction and Realty auction may have different bidding increments. The software will calculate the next bid amount before submitting the bid.
3. Agency: Ridgely Auction and Realty, Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller.
4. Buyer’s Premium: There will be a twelve percent (12%) Buyer’s Premium (PERSONAL PROPERTY) and a ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium (REAL ESTATE) added to final bid price to determine the final selling price of the auction lot.
5. Auction Ending: Ridgely Auction and Realty Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at a specified time. Ridgely Auction and Realty Online Auctions also have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction is scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame.
6. Time Increase or Decrease: Ridgely Auction and Realty may increase or decrease the extended time amount at any time during the auction until the close of bidding.
7. Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
8. Property Information & Inspection: Ridgely Auction and Realty is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. RidgelyAuction and Realty has attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder’s responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by Ridgely Auction and Realty are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
9. Auctioneer’s Discretion: Ridgely Auction and Realty has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Ridgely Auction and Realty or the seller. Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
10. Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies,Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Ridgely Auction and Realty shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Ridgely Auction and Realty
11. Terms: 10% OF THE FINAL BID PRICE REQUIRED (Real Estate) as non-refundable earnest money in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer within 24 hour of the close of auction, with the balance of purchase price due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees. Closing will be as specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate. This online only auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration. Buyer may obtain financing, but said financing is in NO WAY CONTINGENT upon Buyer’s obligation to close on the transaction in timely manner.
12. Contract For Sale Of Real Estate: The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of Auction closing between 8am- 5pm the next business day.
13. Closing: Property is to be closed within 45 days after the auction. NO EXTENTIONS. Be prepared to close.
14. Closing Costs: Seller and Buyer shall pay a closing fee and document preparation fee. Seller shall also pay for any costs incurred by Ridgely Auction and Realty, as agreed upon in the AUCTION CONTRACT. Seller shall pay no closing costs for Buyer, including any lender’s fees or recording fees unless otherwise agreed to in this Contract.
15. Property Condition: Buyer specifically acknowledges herein that the property is being purchased ‘AS IS’ with all faults and that neither the Seller nor Ridgely Auction and Realty, makes any warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the habitability, condition, square footage, acreage or boundary lines of the real property conveyed herein.
16. Hold Harmless: Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Ridgely Auction and Realty and its Agents, Owners, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
17. Disputes: Any dispute between Ridgely Auction and Realty, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Carroll County, Tennessee. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
18. Auction Bidder and/or Buyer Default: Successful Bidder and or Buyer not executing and returning the contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. In the event a winning Bidder and or Buyer fails to submit the signed Contract for Sale of Real Estate and earnest money deposit, the winning Bidder and or Buyer shall pay to Ridgely Auction and Realty, as damages, an amount equal to the Buyer’s premium or commission percentage, as set forth in said Contract, and any and all expenses incurred by the said Ridgely Auction and Realty, for said auction. Should Buyer’s earnest money check be returned for any reason whatsoever, this shall constitute an item of default, and in addition to the remedies previously stated hereinabove, Buyer shall also pay an additional penalty of five percent (5%) of the earnest money check to Ridgely Auction and Realty. Buyer shall also pay a reasonable attorney’s fee and costs incurred in the collection of these monies owed by Buyer as a result of Buyer’s default. Buyer shall also pay the Seller any damages caused by said breach of contract, including attorney’s fees and costs. This shall not preclude the Seller from suing for specific performance of the Contract of Sale, in addition to said damages. It is specifically understood and agreed by and between the Seller and Ridgely Auction and Realty, that in the event the Buyer should default in the terms of this Contract in any manner whatsoever, that the earnest money, or sufficient sums therefore, shall be paid first to the agent for the Buyer’s premium or commission percentage, and the balance, if any, to the Seller. Any disputes will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Carroll County, Tennessee. Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to sell to the next highest qualified Bidder and or Buyer in the event the successful high Bidder and or Buyer does not comply with the terms of the sale. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, without any modifications and properly signed. A contract that is incomplete, incorrect, or modified in any respect, is considered to be in default.
19. Auction Cancellation – Bid Rejection: Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. RidgelyAuction and Realty reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding even if a bid has been placed.
20. Title: Purchaser is responsible for purchasing title insurance if desired.
21. Deed: Seller will provide a free and clear deed to the property
22. Possession: Possession will be given at closing.
23. Real Estate Taxes and Closing Cost: UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTRACT FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, all taxes will be prorated to day of closing using the most current available year’s tax amount. HOA fees and condominium assessments, if any, will be prorated up to the date of closing. The purchaser will pay all other closing costs associated with the purchaser’s side of the sale, including local and state recording fees and any cost associated with the purchaser’s loan.
24. Easements: Subject to any and all easements of record whether recorded or not recorded.
25. Zoning: This property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
26. Acreage & Aerial Photos: Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions. Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
27. Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Ridgely Auction and Realty will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Ridgely Auction and Realty reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding.
28. Bidder Responsibilities: Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
29. Guarantee Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees earnest money payment to Ridgely Auction and Realty
|Bid Amount||Bid Increment|
|0.00 – 9,999,999||1.00 USD|
Buyer Premium: 12% if paying by Cash/Check, 15% if paying by Credit/Debit card
Payment Terms: Within 48 hours, payment must be made in one of the following ways:
1) In Person: deliver cash, cashiers check, personal or business check (with proper bank letter guaranteeing funds). All payments must be delivered to 1715 Parker Store Road, Cedar Grove, TN 38321 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
2) Wire Transfer to Ridgely Auction and Realty (call office for transfer info. 731-987-2847). Buyer will Pay Any and All wiring fees from Both Banks.
3) Overnight – FedEx or UPS Delivery is acceptable so long as within 48 business hours.
4) Registration hereby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pickup days and times designated. Failure to pickup in timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pickup items purchased.
- Pick-up Location: S Broad St, Lexington, TN, next to Dollar General (693 S Broad St S, Lexington, TN 38351)
- Pick-up Date: Friday, February 28, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Andy Ridgely, Auctioneer
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213