Online Livestock Auctions
ONLINE LIVESTOCK AUCTIONS ON CATTLEUSA.COM
Upcoming Online Livestock Auctions
Trenton Auctions Broadcast Each Wednesday; Special Auctions Announced Periodically
NEXT LIVESTOCK SALE: April 1, 2020
- More info soon
Sale takes place Live at our Trenton facility at 411 E Eaton St and Online at CattleUSA.com
Checking in livestock Tuesday from noon till 7 pm and Wednesday morning from 7 am till 12:30.
NEED HELP CATCHING OR HAULING? Contact the sales office at 731-855-2609.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
BID ONLINE AT CATTLEUSA.COM
All Livestock Auctions at our Trenton location are also broadcast live at CattleUSA.com, so if you can’t be at the LIVE SALE, you can view the auction and BID ONLINE at CattleUSA.com!
💥 Go to CattleUSA.com and register early so we can get you approved. On SALE DAY near 1 pm, you will find Ridgely Auction Livestock Sales listed above the banner at CattleUSA.com. Before sale time, you will find Ridgely Auction Livestock Sales below the banner on the same page. Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your account for bidder approval. On sale day near 1 pm you will be able to click the “view” button to view the sale.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS – LIVESTOCK AUCTIONS (click for more)
LIVESTOCK AUCTIONS will continue as scheduled as they are deemed critical infrastructure by the CDC. The following guidelines should not be construed as “business as usual”, however, due to circumstances presented by COVID-19, we must abide by them during this time.
- Only individuals seeking to purchase or sell livestock will be permitted entrance. Spectators may not attend.
- Only one person per family unit will be admitted to the sale barn at a time.
- No one under the age of eighteen will be permitted entrance.
- All attendees must keep a distance of six feet between themselves and others.
- No employees or attendees will be permitted to congregate in the break room.
- Only two people are allowed in the office area at one time.
- All customer checks will be delivered to the customer’s vehicle in the parking lot or mailed, limiting the number of sellers in the sale barn.
- All attendees must enter only through the main entrance of the sale barn.
- All buyers must be registered with bidder cards.
- Only employees, and not sellers, will unload the seller’s cattle trailer and complete the necessary paperwork, while sellers will be asked to remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Anyone with a co-morbidity factor that may cause them to be especially at risk for COVID-19 will be advised to remain at home.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or exposed to a person who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19, will be advised to remain at home.
These are unprecedented times, and Ridgely Auction Livestock Sales seeks to cooperate with the current public health emergency.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer
Brittany Blackwell, Sale Barn Manager
Why Choose Ridgely Auction Livestock Sales?
We are a Professional Auction Service with proven historical results working to achieve maximum value of your assets by using:
- Open, competitive live and online marketing and bidding;
- True, accurate weights and analysis of your cattle;
- Trained cattlemen to sort cattle into best possible uniform groups, and;
- Highest possible standards for livestock health.
Personal Note from Darrell Ridgely:
Seller Terms: Click here for full information.
Don’t Miss a Sale
270 Enterprise Rd
Somerville, TN 38068
Somerville Sales Office: 901-465-9679
411 E. Eaton St.
Trenton, TN 38382
Trenton Sales Office: 731-855-2609
Brittany Blackwell, 731-694-6133
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Darrell Ridgely, 731-694-6213
TN Firm # 4804