ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Underway NOW – Ends Wednesday, December 19, 2018, at 7:00 pm
Selling for the Nancy Beck Estate
Location: 115 Hawley St, Camden, TN 38320
— 500+ LOTS! —
HOUSE AND MUST-SEE ANTIQUES & GOOD CONTENTS
QUILTS, FURNITURE & APPLIANCES, GLASS & KITCHEN WARES, TOOLS, MUCH MORE!
500+ LOTS! The above photos are just a few of the items up for auction.
4 bedroom, 3 bath, 1675 finished sq ft split level brick veneer home with wrap-around screen porch on a large on a large, secluded lot.
- Tiled kitchen, dining, and living room.
- Built-in pantry and cook-top oven.
- Optional office or bedroom and full bath.
- Garage/walk-out basement.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
Metal utility building.
Selling Online Only to highest bidder.
BIDDING ENDS: Wednesday, December 19, at 7:00 pm
PREVIEW DATE: Monday, December 10, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
PICK-UP DATE: Thursday, December 20 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
PICK-UP LOCATION: 115 Hawley St, Camden, TN 38320
For questions, please call 731-415-1351.
REAL ESTATE TERMS: 10% down day of sale, balance due on or before 45 days. 12% buyers premium added to final bid to achieve final sales price. Seller warrants clear title. Buyer pays all closing costs. Waiving right to termite, lead paint and all post-auction inspections. For questions call 731-415-1351.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
TERMS: This is an Online Only Auction. Bid from your device, wherever you are. Everything Sells “As Is” Regardless of Price! Buyers Premium applies: 12% if paying by Cash or Check; 15% if paying by Credit or Debit Card.
Registration authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pick-up days and times designated. Failure to pick up in a timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pick up items purchased.
Terms and Conditions
- All items sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” All sales are final. To inspect items, call for appointment at 731-987-2847.
- Auction company believes descriptions are accurate, but in no way guarantees or warranties descriptions or items.
- BIDDER INSPECTION IS ENCOURAGED PRIOR TO BIDDING!
- By placing a bid, bidder signifies and agrees that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them and accept them “AS IS”.
- Auction company reserves the right to reject any bid at their discretion.
- Pick up and/or shipping of items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. All items are left at sale location and are the sole responsibility of the buyer and must be removed within 48 hours.
- Auction company is in no way responsible for shipping, storage, or disposition of purchased items. All transport and storage of items are made at buyer’s expenses.
- Auction company reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction due to system failures.
- All legal proceedings if any disputes shall be governed by Tennessee state law.
- Auction company is acting as agent only.
|Bid Amount||Bid Increment|
|0.00 – 9,999,999||1.00 USD|
Buyer Premium: 12% if paying by Cash/Check, 15% if paying by Credit/Debit card
Payment Terms: Within 48 hours, payment must be made in one of the following ways:
1) In Person: deliver cash, cashiers check, personal or business check (with proper bank letter guaranteeing funds). All payments must be delivered to 1715 Parker Store Road, Cedar Grove, TN 38321 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
2) Wire Transfer to Ridgely Auction and Realty (call office for transfer info. 731-987-2847). Buyer will Pay Any and All wiring fees from Both Banks.
3) Overnight – FedEx or UPS Delivery is acceptable so long as within 48 business hours.
4) Registration hereby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pickup days and times designated. Failure to pickup in timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pickup items purchased.
- Pick-up Location: 949 Key Corner Rd, Halls, TN 38040
- Pick-up Date: Friday, November 2, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213