ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Underway NOW – Ends Monday, October 1, 2018, at 7:00 pm
Selling for the Walden Estate
Location: 3096 Ragsdale Dr, Milan, TN 38358
— MORE THAN 200 LOTS! —
3 BEDROOM BRICK HOME, FURNITURE, ANTIQUES, GLASSWARE, KITCHEN WARES, TOOLS, DOLLS, COLLECTIBLES, MUCH MORE
Auctioneer’s Comment: This is an Online Only Auction. Bid from your device, wherever you are. Everything Sells “As Is” Regardless of Price! Buyers Premium applies: 12% if paying by Cash or Check; 15% if paying by Credit or Debit Card.
Preview Date: Monday, September 24, from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Pick-up Date: Tuesday, October 2, from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Pick-up Location: 3096 Ragsdale Dr, Milan, TN 38358
Any questions, please give us a call 731-415-1351.
Registration authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pick-up days and times designated. Failure to pick up in a timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pick up items purchased.
3 bedroom, 2 bath, brick home on large lot.
- 2054 sq ft main floor
- 1674 sq ft full basement, semi-finished.
- Main floor with hardwood floors, formal dining room, kitchen, large great room, covered front porch and rear back porch, CHA.
- Utility storage building 24x30 with rear lot access.
Real Estate Terms: 20 percent down within 24 hours of sale ending. Balance due on or before November 16, 2018.
12% Buyer’s Premium applies. Seller warrants clear title. 2018 taxes pro-rated.
Preview time on real estate and personal property is Monday, September 24 from 11:30-12:30 or to view real estate prior to sale call Darrell Ridgely at 731-987-2847 or 731-694-6213.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
MORE THAN 200 LOTS! The above photos are just a few of the items up for auction.
Terms and Conditions
- All items sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” All sales are final. To inspect items, call for appointment at 731-987-2847.
- Auction company believes descriptions are accurate, but in no way guarantees or warranties descriptions or items.
- BIDDER INSPECTION IS ENCOURAGED PRIOR TO BIDDING!
- By placing a bid, bidder signifies and agrees that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them and accept them “AS IS”.
- Auction company reserves the right to reject any bid at their discretion.
- Pick up and/or shipping of items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. All items are left at sale location and are the sole responsibility of the buyer and must be removed within 48 hours.
- Auction company is in no way responsible for shipping, storage, or disposition of purchased items. All transport and storage of items are made at buyer’s expenses.
- Auction company reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction due to system failures.
- All legal proceedings if any disputes shall be governed by Tennessee state law.
- Auction company is acting as agent only.
|Bid Amount||Bid Increment|
|0.00 – 9,999,999||1.00 USD|
Buyer Premium: 12% if paying by Cash/Check, 15% if paying by Credit/Debit card
Payment Terms: Within 48 hours, payment must be made in one of the following ways:
1) In Person: deliver cash, cashiers check, personal or business check (with proper bank letter guaranteeing funds). All payments must be delivered to 1715 Parker Store Road, Cedar Grove, TN 38321 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
2) Wire Transfer to Ridgely Auction and Realty (call office for transfer info. 731-987-2847). Buyer will Pay Any and All wiring fees from Both Banks.
3) Overnight – FedEx or UPS Delivery is acceptable so long as within 48 business hours.
4) Registration hereby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pickup days and times designated. Failure to pickup in timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pickup items purchased.
- Pick-up Location: 3096 Ragsdale Dr, Milan, TN 38358
- Pick-up Date: Tuesday, October 2, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213