ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Underway NOW – Auction Ends Monday, September 21, 2020, at 7:00 pm
Location: 120 S Front St. Greenfield, TN 38230
Selling for the Cole Living Estate
Glassware, Knives, and Good Clean Contens
This Auction has something for everyone!
BIDDING ENDS: Monday, September 21, at 7:00 pm
PREVIEW DATE: Friday September 18, from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
PICK-UP DATE: Tuesday, September 22, from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
PICK-UP LOCATION: 120 S Front St. Greenfield, TN 38230
For questions on contents, please call 731-415-1351.
*PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS: Buyers Premium Applies: 12% if paying by Cash or Check; 15% if paying by Credit or Debit Card.
YOUR BID IS YOUR CONTRACT! Registration hereby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card. Failure to pick up in timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pick up items purchased. For questions call 731-415-1351.
Auction has a soft close to ending, meaning if two or more bidders bid on an item within the last 5 minutes of closing on that particular item, those bidders have the opportunity to continue bidding until the highest price is achieved. Only active bidders may participate. If you have any questions, please call 731-415-1351.
*ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY: See Terms Below for Important Information. Call 731-415-1351 if you have questions.
IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions
Real Estate Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. 10% down required day after auction closes between business hours of 8am-5pm and balance due at closing on or before 30 days after auction for Real Estate. Property information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Buyer should independently verify all information prior to bidding.
1. Refresh Bidding: Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding, or View the “Live Catalog”
2. Bidding Increments: Each Ridgely Auction and Realty auction may have different bidding increments. The software will calculate the next bid amount before submitting the bid.
3. Agency: Ridgely Auction and Realty, Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller.
4. Buyer’s Premium: There will be a twelve percent (12%) Buyer’s Premium (PERSONAL PROPERTY) and a ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium (REAL ESTATE) added to final bid price to determine the final selling price of the auction lot.
5. Auction Ending: Ridgely Auction and Realty Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at a specified time. Ridgely Auction and Realty Online Auctions also have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction is scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame.
6. Time Increase or Decrease: Ridgely Auction and Realty may increase or decrease the extended time amount at any time during the auction until the close of bidding.
7. Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
8. Property Information & Inspection: Ridgely Auction and Realty is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. RidgelyAuction and Realty has attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder’s responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by Ridgely Auction and Realty are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
9. Auctioneer’s Discretion: Ridgely Auction and Realty has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Ridgely Auction and Realty or the seller. Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
10. Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies,Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Ridgely Auction and Realty shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Ridgely Auction and Realty
11. Terms: 10% OF THE FINAL BID PRICE REQUIRED (Real Estate) as non-refundable earnest money in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer within 24 hour of the close of auction, with the balance of purchase price due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees. Closing will be as specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate. This online only auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration. Buyer may obtain financing, but said financing is in NO WAY CONTINGENT upon Buyer’s obligation to close on the transaction in timely manner.
12. Contract For Sale Of Real Estate: The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of Auction closing between 8am- 5pm the next business day.
13. Closing: Property is to be closed within 45 days after the auction. NO EXTENTIONS. Be prepared to close.
14. Closing Costs: Seller and Buyer shall pay a closing fee and document preparation fee. Seller shall also pay for any costs incurred by Ridgely Auction and Realty, as agreed upon in the AUCTION CONTRACT. Seller shall pay no closing costs for Buyer, including any lender’s fees or recording fees unless otherwise agreed to in this Contract.
15. Property Condition: Buyer specifically acknowledges herein that the property is being purchased ‘AS IS’ with all faults and that neither the Seller nor Ridgely Auction and Realty, makes any warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the habitability, condition, square footage, acreage or boundary lines of the real property conveyed herein.
16. Hold Harmless: Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Ridgely Auction and Realty and its Agents, Owners, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
17. Disputes: Any dispute between Ridgely Auction and Realty, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Carroll County, Tennessee. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
18. Auction Bidder and/or Buyer Default: Successful Bidder and or Buyer not executing and returning the contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. In the event a winning Bidder and or Buyer fails to submit the signed Contract for Sale of Real Estate and earnest money deposit, the winning Bidder and or Buyer shall pay to Ridgely Auction and Realty, as damages, an amount equal to the Buyer’s premium or commission percentage, as set forth in said Contract, and any and all expenses incurred by the said Ridgely Auction and Realty, for said auction. Should Buyer’s earnest money check be returned for any reason whatsoever, this shall constitute an item of default, and in addition to the remedies previously stated hereinabove, Buyer shall also pay an additional penalty of five percent (5%) of the earnest money check to Ridgely Auction and Realty. Buyer shall also pay a reasonable attorney’s fee and costs incurred in the collection of these monies owed by Buyer as a result of Buyer’s default. Buyer shall also pay the Seller any damages caused by said breach of contract, including attorney’s fees and costs. This shall not preclude the Seller from suing for specific performance of the Contract of Sale, in addition to said damages. It is specifically understood and agreed by and between the Seller and Ridgely Auction and Realty, that in the event the Buyer should default in the terms of this Contract in any manner whatsoever, that the earnest money, or sufficient sums therefore, shall be paid first to the agent for the Buyer’s premium or commission percentage, and the balance, if any, to the Seller. Any disputes will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Carroll County, Tennessee. Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to sell to the next highest qualified Bidder and or Buyer in the event the successful high Bidder and or Buyer does not comply with the terms of the sale. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, without any modifications and properly signed. A contract that is incomplete, incorrect, or modified in any respect, is considered to be in default.
19. Auction Cancellation – Bid Rejection: Ridgely Auction and Realty reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. RidgelyAuction and Realty reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding even if a bid has been placed.
20. Title: Purchaser is responsible for purchasing title insurance if desired.
21. Deed: Seller will provide a free and clear deed to the property
22. Possession: Possession will be given at closing.
23. Real Estate Taxes and Closing Cost: UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTRACT FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, all taxes will be prorated to day of closing using the most current available year’s tax amount. HOA fees and condominium assessments, if any, will be prorated up to the date of closing. The purchaser will pay all other closing costs associated with the purchaser’s side of the sale, including local and state recording fees and any cost associated with the purchaser’s loan.
24. Easements: Subject to any and all easements of record whether recorded or not recorded.
25. Zoning: This property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
26. Acreage & Aerial Photos: Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions. Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
27. Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Ridgely Auction and Realty will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Ridgely Auction and Realty reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding.
28. Bidder Responsibilities: Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
29. Guarantee Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees earnest money payment to Ridgely Auction and Realty
|Bid Amount||Bid Increment|
|0.00 – 9,999,999||1.00 USD|
Buyer Premium: 12% if paying by Cash/Check, 15% if paying by Credit/Debit card
Payment Terms: Within 24 hours, payment must be made in one of the following ways:
1) In Person: deliver cash, cashiers check, personal or business check (with proper bank letter guaranteeing funds). All payments must be delivered to 1715 Parker Store Road, Cedar Grove, TN 38321 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
2) Wire Transfer to Ridgely Auction and Realty (call office for transfer info. 731-987-2847). Buyer will Pay Any and All wiring fees from Both Banks.
3) Overnight – FedEx or UPS Delivery is acceptable so long as within 48 business hours.
4) Registration hereby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pickup days and times designated. Failure to pickup in timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pickup items purchased.
- Pick-up Location: 120 S Front St. Greenfield, TN. 38230
- Pick-up Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm,
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Andy Ridgely, Auctioneer
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213