ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Underway NOW – EXTENDED! Ends January 20, 2018, at 7:00 pm CST
ONLINE ONLY WOODWORKING, FURNITURE, ELECTRICAL, YOUTH HAMMERS
Auctioneer’s Comment: Selling for Triple S Salvage. This is an Online Only Auction. Bid from your device, wherever you are. Everything Sells “As Is” Regardless of Price!
Buyers Premium applies: 12% if paying by Cash or Check; 15% if paying by Credit or Debit Card.
PREVIEW DATE: January 19 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm ONLY!
PICK UP DATE: January 22, 2018, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm ONLY! NO EXCEPTIONS! We will have loaders available at times of pick up.
PICK UP LOCATION: 245 Holly St, Lexington, TN 38351
Registration hereby authorizes auction company to charge credit/debit card if items bid on and won are not picked up on pick-up days and times designated. Failure to pick up in timely manner will not release buyer from obligation to pay for and pickup items purchased. Any questions please give us a call at 731-415-1351
426 LOTS! The above photos are just a FEW of the items up for auction.
Selling for Triple S Salvage
Terms and Conditions
- All items sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” All sales are final. To inspect items, call for appointment at 731-987-2847.
- Auction company believes descriptions are accurate, but in no way guarantees or warranties descriptions or items.
- BIDDER INSPECTION IS ENCOURAGED PRIOR TO BIDDING!
- By placing a bid, bidder signifies and agrees that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them and accept them “AS IS”.
- Auction company reserves the right to reject any bid at their discretion.
- Pick up and/or shipping of items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. All items are left at sale location and are the sole responsibility of the buyer and must be removed within 48 hours.
- Auction company is in no way responsible for shipping, storage, or disposition of purchased items. All transport and storage of items are made at buyer’s expenses.
- Auction company reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction due to system failures.
- All legal proceedings if any disputes shall be governed by Tennessee state law.
- Auction company is acting as agent only.
|Bid Amount||Bid Increment|
|0.00 – 9,999,999||1.00 USD|
- Pick-up Location: 245 Holly St, Lexington, TN 38351
- Pick-up Date: January 19, 2018, from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm ONLY!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213