RIDGELY AUCTION LIVESTOCK SALES
WEDS 1 PM: 411 E Eaton St, Trenton, TN
Tues 1 pm: 270 Enterprise Rd, Somerville, TN
Weds 1 pm: 411 E Eaton St, Trenton, TN
We are a Professional Auction Service with proven historical results working to achieve maximum value of your assets. Our strategy:
- Open, competitive live and online marketing and bidding,
- True, accurate weights and analysis of your cattle,
- Trained cattlemen to sort cattle into best possible uniform groups, and,
- Highest possible standards for livestock health.
Tues, Mar 31 – Somerville
Weds, Apr 1 – Trenton
Tues, Apr 7 – Somerville
Weds, Apr 8 – Trenton
Tues, Apr 14 – Somerville
Weds, Apr 15 – Trenton
Tues, Apr 21 – Somerville
Weds, Apr 22 – Trenton
Tues, Apr 28 – Somerville
Weds, Apr 29 – Trenton
Do you need help catching or hauling? Call us at 901-465-9679 or 731-855-2609.
Sign Up For Market Reports & Email Notices!
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS – LIVESTOCK AUCTIONS (click for more)
LIVESTOCK AUCTIONS will continue as scheduled as they are deemed critical infrastructure by the CDC. The following guidelines should not be construed as “business as usual”, however, due to circumstances presented by COVID-19, we must abide by them during this time.
- Only individuals seeking to purchase or sell livestock will be permitted entrance. Spectators may not attend.
- Only one person per family unit will be admitted to the sale barn at a time.
- No one under the age of eighteen will be permitted entrance.
- All attendees must keep a distance of six feet between themselves and others.
- No employees or attendees will be permitted to congregate in the break room.
- Only two people are allowed in the office area at one time.
- All customer checks will be delivered to the customer’s vehicle in the parking lot or mailed, limiting the number of sellers in the sale barn.
- All attendees must enter only through the main entrance of the sale barn.
- All buyers must be registered with bidder cards.
- Only employees, and not sellers, will unload the seller’s cattle trailer and complete the necessary paperwork, while sellers will be asked to remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Anyone with a co-morbidity factor that may cause them to be especially at risk for COVID-19 will be advised to remain at home.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or exposed to a person who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19, will be advised to remain at home.
These are unprecedented times, and Ridgely Auction Livestock Sales seeks to cooperate with the current public health emergency.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer
Brittany Blackwell, Sale Barn Manager
“I want to take this opportunity to extend a personal invitation to all of my existing and new customers to give us the opportunity to help you Achieve Maximum Value for all your assets including your livestock.” — Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer
Seller Terms: Click here for full information.
Don’t Miss a Sale
270 Enterprise Rd
Somerville, TN 38068
Somerville Sales Office: 901-465-9679
411 E. Eaton St.
Trenton, TN 38382
Trenton Sales Office: 731-855-2609
Brittany Blackwell, 731-694-6133
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Darrell Ridgely, 731-694-6213
TN Firm # 4804