COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS – ONLINE & LIVE AUCTIONS (click for more)
For the benefit of our customers, ONLINE AUCTIONS will continue as scheduled with the addition of the following precautions and restrictions.
- Pick-ups will be limited to fewer than 10 people at one time.
- If you are sick, please call and we will make arrangements. Do not come to pick up.
- Delivery and shipping will be available for those in self-quarantine.
- LIVE AUCTIONS will resume when we believe it is safe enough to proceed.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, please call Online Sales Manager Stacy West at 731-415-1351 or the Ridgely Auction & Realty office at 731-987-2847.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS – LIVESTOCK AUCTIONS (click for more)
LIVESTOCK AUCTIONS will continue as scheduled as they are deemed critical infrastructure by the CDC. The following guidelines should not be construed as “business as usual”, however, due to circumstances presented by COVID-19, we must abide by them during this time.
- Only individuals seeking to purchase or sell livestock will be permitted entrance. Spectators may not attend.
- Only one person per family unit will be admitted to the sale barn at a time.
- No one under the age of eighteen will be permitted entrance.
- All attendees must keep a distance of six feet between themselves and others.
- No employees or attendees will be permitted to congregate in the break room.
- Only two people are allowed in the office area at one time.
- All customer checks will be delivered to the customer’s vehicle in the parking lot or mailed, limiting the number of sellers in the sale barn.
- All attendees must enter only through the main entrance of the sale barn.
- All buyers must be registered with bidder cards.
- Only employees, and not sellers, will unload the seller’s cattle trailer and complete the necessary paperwork, while sellers will be asked to remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Anyone with a co-morbidity factor that may cause them to be especially at risk for COVID-19 will be advised to remain at home.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or exposed to a person who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19, will be advised to remain at home.
These are unprecedented times, and Ridgely Auction Livestock Sales seeks to cooperate with the current public health emergency.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer
Brittany Blackwell, Sale Barn Manager
Online Only Auctions:
DON’T MISS A SALE!
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Andy Ridgely, Auctioneer
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213